As we have previously reported, Koenigsegg’s awesome One:1 is premiering live here at Geneva.
- Worlds first 1:1 (One:1) power to curb weight ratio homologated production car (kg/hp)
- World’s first Megacar – 1 Megawatt of power in a homologated production car
- 2G cornering capability on road legal production cup tires
- 610Kg down force at 260 km/h (160 mph) utilizing advanced active under and over body aerodynamics
- Chassis with active ride height and shock absorbing including variable stiffness spring ratios
- Fully active aero with independent left and right front flaps under front splitter and hydraulically actuated top mounted dual plane rear wing
- 3G and GPS controlled Predictive Active Chassis and Aero Track Mode
- 20% lighter carbon chassis and body due to implementation of M46J & M55J high modulus fibers
- 3D-VGT – Koenigsegg patented 3D printed variable turbo housing – gives improved response and bottom end torque
- 3G connection for telemetry, performance, lap times and software upgrades, including owners’ iPhone app
- New Koenigsegg developed carbon fiber ventilated memory foam racing seats
- 3D printed titanium exhaust end piece saves 400 grams compared to Aluminium counterpart
- Active noise canceling seat option
The wing is actuated at different angles hydraulically, depending on the downforce required, and can also be activated manually via the owner-exclusive iPhone App. The whole wing assembly and hydraulic system weigh an amazing 9Kg.
The patented Koenigsegg Aircore wheels save up to 20Kg in unsprung weight where it really matters for the benefits of handling excellence and ride comfort, by using a one piece hollow carbon fiber that is not only lightweight but also doesn’t compromise on strength, integrity or safety.
Stay tuned for more on the Agera One:1 as we bring you live coverage from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show!